Monday 17 November 2014

Masmoudi Paris

There were so many culinary highlights on my recent trip to France. One was definitely my first visit to Masmoudi.

Don't blink and miss it
106 Blvd St Germain
The roof was brought from Tunisia
As are all the luscious treats
All are beautifully displayed

and arranged

So much pistache!



So pretty and so delicious!
I got a tiny sampling of the pistache range
They're almost too beautiful to eat.
Almost.


Sadly I went to Masmoudi on my second last day in Paris. And I ate my treats from Masmoudi in Zurich. They were fantastic. Beautiful, delicate, exquisite flavours. But I couldn't go back and buy more. Next trip I'll be sure to visit early, and visit often.

Masmoudi have several locations in Paris, and throughout France, Tunisia, Algeria, Belgium, Germany, Ireland and Holland. You can see their vast range of goodies on their website.

Dreaming of France is a wonderful Monday meme
from Paulita at An Accidental Blog 

5 comments:

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

You are probably going to have enough photos from your trips to last you all year. What an interesting spot!

Sally Tharpe Rowles said...

Oh I will most definitely want to go here….I love these pastries !!!

Paulita said...

I love that the displays mimic the interesting ceiling. I'm sure they're all delicious. I am longing so much for France right now. Thanks for playing along. Here’s my Dreaming of France meme

Brona said...

Louise you do find the most exquisite places - thanks for sharing :-)

skiourophile said...

So beautiful - the little bites at the end look like they're inlaid with marquetry. What a treat for the eye too.