Tuesday 31 January 2012

Marshall Armstrong is New to Our School



It's tough being the New Kid at school. Marshall Armstrong is the somewhat geeky New Kid at school. 




His arrival is viewed with suspicion by the current inmates. 





After all, his things are different.





He does things differently.


Will Marshall, poor geeky Marshall, who has mosquito bites and food in silver parcels, ever fit in and be accepted?

The drawings are simple, quirky and fun. You don't often get design classics in kids picture books!



Once again I was alerted to this wonderful book on Kids Book Review. It was voted one of their favourite books of 2011. I'm planning on donating my copy to my son's public school library. I hope they love it as much as I do. 


An Illustrated Year is hosted by An Abundance of Books.

No comments: